(03) 9720 2922

Jansen Walsh and Grace

Conveyancing is the process of buying and selling property.

Our firm has 35 years’ experience, first as Jansen Walsh & Associates, and during the last 30 years as Jansen Walsh & Grace. We have helped many families to buy and sell their first homes. We deal with:

  • Houses;
  • Units, apartments and town houses;
  • “off the plan” purchases
  • Retirement villages

We know that selling and buying your home can be a very anxious and stressful experience. We provide personalised service with up to date property advice for both residential and commercial property. We understand that for most individuals the buying and selling of real estate is one of the biggest financial commitments they can ever make. Our aim is therefore to ensure that all clients are at ease and confidant throughout the transaction.

We welcome Jade to our firm, who, along with Rebecca, will assist you with your conveyancing.  Jade has many years experience in conveyancing.       

Special offers

Advice on your Contract of Sale: free
Preparing your Vendor Statement: free (conditions apply)
Purchase of house under $1m $650 + GST plus disbursements.  Apart from a verification of identity ($25 if we don't know you; Australia Post charges $37), we do not charge for a nomination, principal place of residence, pensioner concession, etc.  We are the oldest firm in Wantirna.

We are happy to look at your Contract of Sale before you purchase. Others charge $225 and up to $275.  This is a free service.

Relationship breakdown

If you have purchased a property with a partner and the relationship has broken down, you may wish to have the house transferred into your sole name. This is known as a transfer of equity. At Jansen Walsh & Grace, we will deal with the drafting of the Transfer of Land and the terms of the underlying agreement, including whether you need a court order. What's more, we will make the process as smooth as possible. We appreciate that this is a stressful time for you, and we will handle your transfer with care and understanding.

New Spouse or Partner

If you have purchased a house in your sole name and now wish to transfer equal ownership to you and your new Spouse or Partner, we can deal with this matter on your behalf. The addition of a further owner is also known as a transfer of equity. We will guide you through this process smoothly and efficiently.

Death of co-owner

If your spouse or partner is a co-owner with you and has died and the house needs to be transferred into your sole name as the remaining co-owner. This is known as a survivorship application and we can guide you through the process.

If your spouse or partner owns the house and has died and the house needs to be transferred into your sole name in accordance with the terms of their will, we can also guide you through this process smoothly and efficiently.

Storing your Certificate of Title

We provide a free custodial service. You can store your Certificate of Title in our fire-proof facility, where it will be available when you need it — for free.